Looking For Dubai Travel Package From Nashik? Dubai Tour Package From Nashik By Road? Dubai Holiday Package From Nashik By Air?
Day 01: Dubai Arrival
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, complete your immigration procedure, collect your luggage and proceed to the arrival hall where you will me met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai Half Day City Tour and Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Later proceed for a half day tour of Dubai. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can halt for a photo-stop at the Burj al-Arab, the world’s only 7 star hotel. From here you head off to the man made Palm Island and it’s crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In the evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise. Enjoy a 2 hour cruise with the best view in town/Dubai’s Illuminated Skyline under the open stars. The Cruise is also complimented by an open International buffet Dinner with multinational karaoke music on board to keep you entertained. At the end of the tour, return to your hotel for overnight stay. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 03: Desert Safari
Breakfast at hotel. The morning is free for you to explore the city on your own. In the afternoon transfer to the Desert Safari. You are transported to the desert in a 4×4 vehicle. Sit back and enjoy how the vehicles climb the sand dunes effortlessly. Dune-bashing, if you will! Watch the sun go down over the horizon from atop the highest sand dune. The orange sunset also makes the perfect backdrop for many memorable family photographs. If the luxury vehicle seems too modern, take a camel ride. You can also indulge in a spot of henna design and sheesha. Enjoy the evening with a barbecue dinner under the starlit Arabian sky while a belly dancer entertains you with her sultry moves and dancers sway to the beat of tambourines. As the wonderful evening comes to an end, you are transported back to your hotel for the night. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 04: Burj Khalifia
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Burj Khalifia The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own, or you can choose from any of our optional tours. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 05: Departure
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to the airport for your departure flight home.
- 04 Nights Accommodation in mentioned
- Above Cost is on Triple Sharing basis
- Lavish Buffet Breakfast
- Meet & Assist at Dubai International Airport on Arrival
- Half Day Dubai City Tour By English Speaking Guide with transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Tanura Dance & Belly Dance Show – 4×4 Land cruiser with transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Arabian Dhow Cruise & Dinner at Dubai Creek with transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return Dubai International Airport to Hotel transfers on Seat in Coach
- Burj KHalifa ticket with transfer 124th floor
- Dubai visa + OTB
- Government Service Tax of 5 %
- Dubai Tourism Dirham between AED 10 to AED 20 per room per night
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
TERMS & CONDITIONS : –
- All rates are valid on validity dates mentioned. Bhoomi Tourism reserves the right to change Validity dates given
- This is a launch offer and the rates offered are promotional rates which can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- The rates are valid for minimum 03 adults traveling together at all times.
- For computation purpose the Rate of Exchange is as per the current prevailing rate and thus make the prices dynamic
- The rates are not valid on black out dates.
- Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Prices are not valid during Trade Fair, festival and exhibition periods.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package. Hotels would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Sightseeing tours are strictly based on weather conditions and local service providers have the right to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the clients credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- Bhoomi Tourism is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.
- For travel to Dubai, travelers must have a passport valid for six months from the date of return and he/she must obtain a valid Dubai visa prior to their date of departure.