Looking For Darjeeling Travel Package From Nashik? Gangtok Travel Package From Nashik? Kalimpong Travel Package From Nashik By Road?
Searching for a Darjeeling travel package from Nashik? Bhoomi Tourism provides you Gangtok Travel Package From Nashik and Darjeeling Tour Package From Nashik at the most affordable cost ever. Darjeeling is one of the most popular tourist destination situated in the Himalayan mountains. Gangtok is the capital city of Indian state Sikkim, while Darjeeling is the city in the Indian state West Bengal. Darjeeling is famous for world’s highest peak, Mount Kanchenjunga. It is also known for tea gardens.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple.Evening free for shopping or leisure.Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Darjeeling – Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs) Sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.).On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery.Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 04: Excursion to Lava
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Lava.Evening back to Kalimpong.Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 05: Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for a city tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours).Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 07: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Note: In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
Hotel Category Details:
- Premium+ Packages: Best Available Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle.
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle.
- Luxury Packages: Equivalent 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Luxury Vehicle.
- Superior Packages: Equivalent 3* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Standard Vehicle.
- Super Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner with Standard Vehicle.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Hotel with Breakfast & all Modern Amenities with Standard Vehicle.
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 1* Hotel with Basic Facilities with Breakfast with Standard Vehicle.
· Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
· Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
· Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please Note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
· All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
· Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Room Heater Charges.
· Service Tax.
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Address: Motibindu Shikrewadi, National Highway 50, Prakash Nagar, Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422101