Looking For Nashik To Grishneshwar Travel Package From Nashik? Nashik To Shani Shingnapur Travel Package From Nashik? Nashik To Shirdi Travel Package From Nashik?
Searching for Nashik To Grishneshwar travel package? Here at Bhoomi Tourism, we provide you Nashik To Shani Shingnapur Travel Package, Nashik To Grishneshwar travel package and Nashik to Shirdi travel package at the most affordable prices ever. Nashik is one of the most visited pilgrimage city of Maharashtra. It is also known as a “Kumbh City“. There are lot of tourist attractions are available near Nashik. Some of them are Shani Shingnapur, Grishneshwar, Shirdi etc.
Day 1- Nashik To Trimbakeshwar and Nashik Local
Welcome to Nashik the city of Pilgrimage, Early morning drive towards Trimbakeshwar. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, the temple is a famous attraction and a number of devotees visit every year. Later visit Kala Ram Mandir, Sita Gumfa, Tapovan. Overnight Hotel at Nashik
Day 2- Nashik-Grishneshwar-Shani Shingnapur-Shirdi Drop
Munch your breakfast early in the morning and then leave to Aurangabad visit to Grishneshwar Temple. Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is also home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. The temple here is architecturally beautiful which is likely to leave you spellbound. The divine bliss you experience here is worth chersihing. Later drive drive towards Shani Shingnapur which is 110 km from Grishneshwar. The place is believed to be the home of Lord Shaneshwara who is known to be the personification of the planet Saturn. Visit the temple and pay homage to Lord Shanidev. Later, in the evening proceed to to shirdi (2hr) and drop to Shirdi.
Shirdi. Shirdi is located at a distance of around 183 kms from Bhimashankar. Shirdi is a small town which is well-known across the world for the saint Sai Baba. Shirdi is an important pilgrimage site and people from all over visit this place to seek the blessings of Sai Baba.
On reaching Shirdi, visit Samadhi Mandir, Khandoba Temple and Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Complex.
- Night Stay in Nashik on Twin/ double sharing in mention hotels.
- Transfer & sightseeing
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air / Railway fare .
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges
TERMS & CONDITIONS : –
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Bhoomi Tourism will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.