Looking For Shimla Travel Package From Nashik? Manali Travel Package From Nashik? Chandigarh Travel Package From Nashik? Nashik To Shimla Tour Package From Nashik?
Searching for Shimla travel package from Nashik? Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is one of the most visited tourist destination in northern India. Bhoomi tourism offers Nashik to Shimla tour packages from Nashik, Manali travel packages from Nashik, Chandigarh travel package from Nashik at the best prices ever. Shimla is located in the Himalayas and popular for snow fall during Christmas. Shimla to Kalka toy train is also one of the famous tourist attractions in Shimla.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
Pickup from Delhi and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms)
Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability . O/N Hotel
Day 07: Chandigarh to Delhi
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Delhi a drive in time transfer to the railway station/Airport
· Transportation by A/c Dzire (03 Pax) for the entire tour
· All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
· Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
. 01 Rooms on Triple Sharing
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
Check In / Check out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.500 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in Dayschedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
8.Rohtang Excursion : Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and , It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand
- Prior to 45 daysor more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44 and 31 daysof departure – 40% of tour cost
- Between 30 and 15 daysof departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 14 daysand 7 prior to date of departure – 75%
- Between 6 daysand In case of no show – 100%