Looking For Thailand Travel Package From Nashik? Bangkok Travel Package From Nashik? Pattaya Travel Package From Nashik? Thailand Holiday Package From Nashik By Air?
Searching for Thailand travel packages from Nashik? Bhoomi tourism offers Bangkok holiday packages, Pattaya tour packages, Thailand holiday packages from Nashik at the most affordable prices ever. Thailand is the southeast asian country and one of the most popular tourist destination in world. Thailand is known for tropical beaches, ancient temples, scenic locations and many more awesome things.
Day-1 Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive Bangkok. Meet our representative at the airport and he will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world. Check in at the hotel and you can spend the evening at leisure. Overnight in Pattaya
Day 2: Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Coral Island tour by speedboat, through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. After Return to hotel. Overnight in Pattaya
Day 03: Pattaya- Bangkok
Morning breakfast at the hotel, Check out and proceed back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Check in at Hotel and rest of the day at leisure to explore Bangkok on your own, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Bangkok City Tour
Morning Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Bangkok city tour we take you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Departure
Morning breakfast at the hotel and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
- Two nights accommodation in Pattaya Hotel or similar
- Two nights accommodation in Bangkok Hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel in Seat in coach
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel in Seat in coach
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Gems Gallery on Seat in Coach Basis
- Government Service Tax of 5 %
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Optional Tour
- Rates are valid Till 31st March 2017 except Chinese New Year,Songkaran Festival or any Long weekend Holidays.
Address: Motibindu Shikrewadi, National Highway 50, Prakash Nagar, Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422101